Robert L. Foote
Teaching and Research
- Ph.D., University of
Dissertation: "Curvature Estimates for Monge-Amperè Foliations"
directed by Daniel M. Burns, Jr.
- M.A., University of Michigan, 1978
- B.A., Kalamazoo College, 1976
- Wabash College, since
1989. Full Professor since 2004. Department Chair
- Sabbatical leave 2008-09
- University of Georgia, Visiting Scholar, August-May
- Penn State University, Shapiro Visitor,
March-April (four weeks)
- Korea Institute for Advanced Study, April-May (three weeks)
- University of Illinois,
Visiting Scholar, 1996-97, 2003-04 (sabbatical leave).
- Pohang Institute of
Korea, summer research, 1991.
- Texas Tech University, summer research 1990.
- Texas Tech
Assistant Professor, 1983-89 (tenure received).
- Kalamazoo College, Visiting Instructor, 1983.
- Differential geometry, geometric control theory, and several
Selected Papers and Projects
- Hyperbolic geometry and coordinate-free approaches to
Page last updated 13 June 2006